FOR RECEIPT OF ABSTRACTS: JUNE 1ST, 2001
DEADLINE FOR SPOENDLIN JUNIOR AWARD: MAY 15TH,
The deadline for abstracts submission is June
1st, 2001. Late abstracts will be accepted only
for Poster Presentation.
- Original contributions on any of the topics of the Congress
- Abstracts must be prepared filling the Abstract
Form. Please, follow instructions carefully. Abstracts not
conforming to the required format may be rejected.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Methods of presentation will be oral communications and posters.
- Each person can submit only one abstract as first author.
- Abstracts must be sent to the Scientific Secretariat only
- Notification of abstract receipt will be sent by e-mail.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be made by June 30th,
- The Scientific Secretariat will publish abstracts as received.
A maximum of 10 minutes (8+2 min. discussion) is allotted for each paper.
In case of a video supporting a presentation, VHS-PAL is the only allowed
Posters should not measure more than 70 x 100 cm. They will be presented
in a "1 min.- 2 slides form" in specific sessions of the Workshop.
Applications are reserved to young scientists (under 35 years old) and
must be e-mailed along with the manuscript within May 15th,
2001 to the Scientific Secretariat.