CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE LIST (UPDATED
GUIDELINES FOR INSTRUCTIONAL COURSES SUBMISSION
Deadline for proposals
submission is June 20th , 2003.
- Instructional Courses covering topics of IEB can be proposed
to the Scientific Comitee before June 21st , 2003.
- Up to 9 courses will be selected by the scientific commitee
among the proposals for organizational reasons.
- The title, objectives, duration and basic structure should
be sent by e mail in an attached file.
The file format should be MICROSOFT WORD 2000 or earlier. The extension of
the document should not exceed 2500 characters (spaces included).
- E-mail adress is email@example.com
- The title should be written in font Times New Roman 14
- The corresponding institution/s should be included indicating
the person related to it if more than one (font Times New Roman 10 italic).
- Font Times New Roman 12 should be used for remaining text.
- Duration (included questions and/or discussion) should
not exceed 50 minutes.
- Please indicate equipment needed for the presentation.
It is available :
- PC and video projector (resolution XGA or inferior)
- Video VHS, SuperVHS , DAT on request; (PAL)
- Projector for 35mm Slides
- Overhead Projector for Transparency Films