CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE APPLICANTS
LIST (UPDATED 21-07-03)
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION AND ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
Deadline is June 20th , 2003.
- Scientists in the field of IEB under 35 can apply to this
- It is a requisite to send an abstract covering topics of
IEB and to present it during the meeting.
- The awarded candidate will receive a diploma with a present
specially designed for this meeting, can perform his/her presentation at the
special session and his/her travel expenses will be covered by the organization.
- Abstracts can be sent by e-mail to the Scientific Committee
before June 21st , 2003 in an attached file. E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate Spoendlin Award in the Subject area of
- Abstract file format should be WORD 2000 or earlier.
- Extension should not exceed 2500 characters (spaces included).
- The title should be written in font Times New Roman 14
- Use font Times New Roman 12 to write the author/s. The
author applicant should be underlined.
- The corresponding institution/s should be included indicating
the author/s related to it.
- Text should be written using Font is Times New Roman 12
if no other is indicated.
- It is convenient to write the abstract according to the
following sections: Introduction, Material and methods, Results and Conclusions.
In that case these titles should preceded each section. Font Times New Roman
12 bold should be used for those titles.
- The type of presentation should be oral.
- Please indicate the topic which you prefer to be included
the presentation, according to the usual topics of IEB meetings (see list
- Reception of abstracts and notification to the awarded
scientist will be informed by 2 successive e-mails. The last one before July
10th following deliberation of the Scientific Committee.
- The presentation of the awarded candidate will be on September
9th 1800-18:15 h before the Business Meeting.
- Please indicate equipment needed for the presentation.
It is available :
PC and video projector (resolution XGA or inferior) .
Video VHS, SuperVHS , DAT on request; (PAL)
Projector for 35mm Slides
Overhead Projector for Transparency Films
Poster Stand 80x100 cm with conventional poster fixing materials
1. CELL SIGNALLING, IONIC CHANNELS & RECEPTORS
2. NITRIC OXIDE & FREE RADICALS
3. INNER EAR MORPHOLOGY
4. IMMUNOLOGY, ENDOLYMPHATIC SAC & ENDOLYMPHATIC HYDROPS
5. GENETICS RELATED TO THE INNER EAR
6. DEVELOPMENT, REGENERATION AND AGING
8. CLINICAL IMPLICATION OF INNER EAR RESEARCH
9. ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY OF COCHLEA AND AUDITORY PATHWAYS
10. APOPTOSIS AND CELL DEATH